I’m a huge fan of Vintage fashion! I am often drawn to the 1950’s style of dresses with flared skirts, or the 1940’s fitted wiggle dresses! The lovely prints & of course the focus on the black/red/white colour combo!
- Red with Black Polka Dots Swing Dress- $154 us – Up to 3xl
- 1950’s Alice Wiggle Dress- $154 us – Up to 3xl
- Satin Love Spell Swing Dress- $128 us – Up to 3xl
- Black & White Polka Dot Swing Dress – $68 us – Up to 2xl
- Black & Pink Rose Pleated Swing Dress- $68 us – Up to 2xl
- Pink Halter Cotton Swing Dress – $88 us – Up to 2xl
- Satin Wiggle Dress- $90 us – Up to 3xl
Not only those beautiful dresses, but Unique Vintagealso carry a range of Prom dresses, some going up to a size 6xl! I never got to attend a Formal (The Australian equivalent of Prom/ Homecoming) but I used to dream of going dressed in a corset. I’d have long hair wavy hair extensions & I’d arrive on a horse. These day’s, I wonder how I was supposed to get on the horse in a corset!
- Purple Siren Rauched Dress- $78 us – Up to 3xl
- Black Satin Charmeuse Dress – $88 us – Up to 6xl
- Black Satin One Shoulder Gown- $78 us – Up to 3xl
- Pink Sequin Tulle Ball Gown- $164 us – Up to 2xl
I’ve never shopped at Unique Vintage, but I hope to one day. They also offer a huge variety of Wedding Dresses, Separates, Shoes and more. If you look around the site, you will notice a lot of the things available in plus size options.
This month is Frocktober on Extra Large as Life, basically, it’s a month dedicated to frocks, to raise awareness & funds for Ovarian Cancer Research. For more info on Frocktober & how to sponsor me, please visit THIS ENTRY.