It’s been awhile since I’ve checked out the Yours site, and honestly, I don’t know why. I have a few pieces from them that I LOVE and wear often. They’ve stepped up their colour game! So many amazing basics in bright colours! I often get frustrated at lack of colour in plus size clothing, but if you are looking for some great coloured items to pop into your wardrobe, check Yours out!
- Oversized Top With Extreme Dipped Hem – $34au – This comes in a range of amazing colours! My fave being the magenta, aqua and lime!
- Magenta Crinkle Viscose Culottes With Elasticated Waist – $49au – Culottes are something I’m not too sure of, I just don’t know if I could pull them off. I love them on other people, and I’m just going gaga over this pink colour!
- Black Stretch Skinny Jeans With Ripped Knee – $53au – Ripped jeans are all the rage atm, and I think these are a nice option. Not too scuffed up, but gives them a slight edge, and won’t make then too breezy!
- Neon Pink Swing Dress With Black Bows To Back Panel – $59au – TBH, I was originally thinking ‘eh, pink dress’ but then I saw the back! How CUTE are those bows!?
- Black Sleeveless Longline Top With Sheer Bottom Panel – $36au – I love sheer, I find it super fun, and I love the idea of this being like a maxi dress, with it half solid, half see through!
- Black Sleeveless Longline Waistcoat With Tie – $74au – This is LOVE! LOVE I TELL YOU! I’ve been loving the waistcoats that are currently in fashion, but this one has a tie. You could wear it as a sneaky dress! This is timeless!
- Oversized Cape Top With Arm Holes – $36au – Again, this comes in a range of gorgeous colours! They also have a great range of fitted tops, but I find, strangely enough, I’ve been drawn to a lot of oversized comfy garments lately.
Other items of note – Lace trimmed bike shorts in Black & White, perfect to prevent chub rub. A parka in bright colours, I’m not sure if I like the pink or mint more! Sequined leggings! Oh, and don’t forget the lingerie!!
NOTE: Sometimes I feel I need to state in posts like these, that NO, this is NOT SPONSORED. I just wanted to share the awesomeness with you!
The thing I love about personal style, is that it can be whatever you want it to be. I love fashion, and I follow a lot of mainstream fashion, and some of that does influence my style, but I do seem to always be attracted to the same things.
I have been dressing a bit more simplier since moving to Melbourne, well, since it’s gotten real cold. It’s more about keeping warm, then looking fabulous. I’d never consider my style simple though, adding some accessories to sparkle up my outfit helps it feel more ‘me’.
I went and watched Jurassic World yesterday, and OMG it was ah-may-zing! So of course I had to show off my love of dinosaurs.
I was sent this jumper from the Izabel team, and I love it, it’s the prefect amount of slouch and warmth. The white back dips lower at the back and helps break up all the black. I am loving monochrome outfits lately, and to think I would NEVER wear white 5 years ago!
These sneakers are so pretty! These pictures don’t do them justice, check out the video here. They are true to size, but you do need to wear socks with them, as the sequins around the top scratch a little.
Jumper – c/o Izabel (Size 22) | Jeans – c/o Autograph (Size 18) | Necklace – similar from Tatty Devine | Shoes – ASOS
Have you seen Jurassic World yet?
We didn’t actually eat a main meal, because we were so full on all the other food we’d been eating, but golly the mains looked good! We had the polenta crusted duck & wasabi cheddar arancini balls with a spiced plum dipping sauce and Tempura Huon valley mushrooms with plum & ginger dipping sauce. Seriously, the best mushrooms i’ve had in ages. It was quite crowded but had a great vibe. We sat upstairs in front of a live fire with a masculine woodland library feel.
WHERE: 49 salamanca place, Hobart, Tas, 7000
I popped in here on the Sunday I arrived and picked up a mixed Entree. I’d never had Duck Puffs before, but they are delicious! We ordered again to eat in room, and wasn’t disappointed. I am really fussy with my chinese food, and this went straight into #2 of my fave Chinese food EVER. The duck sang choy bao & lemon chicken were yummy! While we didn’t eat in store, the resturant was beautiful and smelt delicious.
WHERE: Hobart Shop 1, 15 Hunter Street, Hobart 7000.
While the lower deck was great (hello Oyster Bar!), the upper deck was an experience to remember! Easily one of my top 3 dining expreiences EVER. This was fine dining!
- Oysters – Vodka & Lime, Mures smoked ocean Trout & Caviar, Wakake, Kilpatrick.
- Morton bay bugs, wrapped in honey bacon, Asian garlic salad, garlic, chilli & lime butter.
- Grilled sardines, toasted bruschetta, tomato, basil & green olive salsa.
- The main was a Salmon special, wrapped in prosciutto, with a mushroom risotto.
- Tasmanian poached pear.
Their house cider was amazing! It was like fireworks going off in my mouth! It’s a bit on the pricey side, but SO worth it! So so so worth it!
WHERE: Victoria Dock, Hobart TAS, Australia