I love shoes, LOVE them. They are one of my weakness, I have around 100 pairs and I always have more on my wishlist. One of my weaknesses are boots, but being fat and having chubby legs often means I don’t fit boots. Luckily there are companies and stores these days that do cater to wide width. I guess this is also when my smaller-fat-privilege comes in, that I can sometimes find boots to fit me in everyday stores.
When I spotted these boots on the shelves at Spendless, I didn’t think they would fit. After pulling them down, I decided to give them a try and WAHEY! They fit! Just. I should say, that they are stretched to capacity on my calves. These boots come in black, but I only had eyes for the grey. Grey is my current favourite colour in case you hadn’t picked up on that already.
I love this dress/tunic from Kmart, I often pair it with leggings, but it hits the perfect length to show off these boots. I blinged it up with my dinosaur necklace. I’m trying to wear more jewellery and accessories later. I find I pick so many things up on sale, but forget to wear them.
I’m also in this funk with my hair, I don’t know what to do with it. My roots are in desperate need of a bleach and I still like the blue, but I’m also eyeing some of the new Lime Crime shades, I just don’t know which colour I like best. Which colour do you think?
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Do you ever just sit and imagine what you’d wear to a certain event? I think a lot of girls start doing that from a young age. Imagining yourself as a princess or ballerina, and then what you’d wear to your formal, your wedding. I know I often dream up outfits in my head.
With my birthday just around the corner, I thought i’d show you what I’d be wearing if I had a sugar daddy or a credit card.
Outta this world Bustier – $47.99 | Outta this world Skirt – $62.99 | Long sleeve shrug – $59.95
Lynn Hologram Sandals – $218 | Radiance Earrings – £55.00 | Radiance Ultra Necklace – £160.00
Full black stockings – $13.40
I am SO in love with this bustier & skirt set from ModCloth. Sadly, it’s not in stock yet, but LOOK at that print! Robots, spaceships, ray guns!! It also goes up to a 3xl, which is around a size 24 in Australia!
Of course, my birthday is June 7th, which means it will officially be winter here, so I’d have to pull on some stockings and a shrug. To make the outfit pop even more, and to go with the galactic space feel, I’d pair it with these amazing holographic sandals, which have a closed toe. I refuse to wear open toes with stockings. Then of course some Tatty Devine jewellery. It’s my dream to own something Tatty one day!
In reality, i’ll probably just rock my onesie!
What’s your dream birthday outfit!?
Today marks ONE MONTH til my birthday. Yep, after much discussing with my Mum, then my Dad, a couple of friends, a calculator, I managed to work out I was turning 27! Please tell me I’m not the ONLY one who forgets how old they are!? So here is my crazy epic wishlist full of things I can’t afford. Tis a dreamlist!
- THE ULTIMATE BIRTHDAY PACKAGE!! Return tickets to my spiritual homeland, aka New Zealand, to attend the Armageddon Expo with the “You shall not pass” Hobbit tickets. Accommodation for a week. Visits to Weta and some Lord of the Rings tours. Also getting to meet Ezmae! (Optional extras I would not say NO to would include a night with Richard Armitage or Dean O’Gorman).
- Zana Bayne Leather | ZB stuff has appeared on my wishlist a few times. I’ve been following Zana online for years and it’s been amazing seeing her get all the success she deserves. Her items are amazing! My top two wishlist items are the CC-Harness – $115 & the Gemini Harness – $210.
- Noir Sunglasses by Miu Miu | I’d love these is the red, pink, blue or silver glitter. I’ve wanted these glasses forever, so much so, that when you google Miu Miu Noir glasses, or sunglasses, my blogs on the first page, and in the images. I NEED THEM!
- Giant Dinosaur necklace by Tatty Devine – £135.00 | An item i’ve wanted for what seems like forever. Sadly, the AU$ is crazy. It’s better then it has been, but it still makes the necklace $205au. But isn’t it AMAZING!?
- Pentagram Ring by Pamela Love – $161 | I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring. I don’t mind it in the bronze either, which is $92, oh and course the $1610 diamond version is beautiful!
- Buckle up boot by TS14+ – $269.95 | In red! LOVE these! I have one pair of tall boots for winter, oh two if you include a pair that need to re-soled. But the red in these are just fantastic! I’m enjoying wearing red now that I’m no longer pink-haired!
- Benefit Cosmetics – I love Benefit Cosmetics, I only have 2 full products, but I’ve used a few of their samples, but I love them. A couple of my most wanted products are The porefessional, Watts up, Fake Up & It’s Potent.
- City Chic Voucher – I’m really liking a few of the items up at CC at the moment. My favourites being THIS one and THIS one. (Oh, and I also wouldn’t say no to ASOS vouchers!)
- Mouse Ballerina Flats by Marc by Marc Jacobs – $248 | Urgh, seriously, how ridiculously cute are these shoes! I think I may be a bit scared to wear shoes worth this much money though, but hey, at least they are flats, so they would get worn more often!
I also have 2 wishlist boards up on my pinterest, which I update regularly with all my wishy wanty goodness. So make sure you check out my Fashion wishlist & Non fashion wishlist.
I never expect presents, but I do like cards. I grew up being taught to appreciate cards, so cards mean the world to me. I’m pretty easy to buy for though, I love everything. Anything that glitters. Stickers. Shoes. Stationary. Candles. Owls. Fandom (Lord of the Rings, Labyrinth, Doctor Who, to name a few). Jewellery, I’m a silver wearer, but i’ve started wearing gold & I love natural gemstones. Make up. Clothes.