The Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design, popularly known as UCEED is an exam conducted by IIT Bombay. The UCEED 2020 exams were held on 18th January 2020 this year and were organized in 24 cities across India. Recognized by the Government of India, students from any academic stream, who are currently in their XII standard, can apply for UCEED.
The UCEED is a design aptitude test that primarily tests if students have an aptitude towards designing and if they will be a success at it. Students successfully passing the exam can apply for the B. Des degree program. On completion of B. Des students can look forward to successful careers in all fields, since design is an integral part of many industries.
UCEED 2020 Score Card Release Date
This year, IIT Bombay the organizer of the exams will declare the UCEED 2020 results on 13th March 2020, and also release the UCEED 2020 scorecard on the same day. Students can download the scorecard on March 13, 2020, itself as per the official announcement on the IIT UCEED website.
Download the UCEED 2020 Scorecard
Candidates who want to download and print the UCEED 2020 scorecard will need to follow the following steps.
- Students need to access the official UCEED website on the internet.
- Once they are on the homepage of the site, they need to click on the link to the ‘Candidate Portal’, which is on the right-hand side of the home page.
- On the “Candidate Portal” page, they should click on the login button, which will then take to the page named ‘IITB External User Registration Portal’.
- They can now login to the candidate section by entering the username and password that they used while registering for the exam.
- In case candidates have forgotten their password, they can easily access the same using the ‘Forgot Password’ link, which is located on the right side of the Login
- Once they are on the candidate portal home page, they can easily access and see their UCEED scorecard
- They can also take a print of their UCEED scorecard for their reference, from this page.
Students, who have forgotten their password, will need to undertake the following additional steps to be able to access their results.
- Enter the email id, with which they registered on the UCEED page on the ‘Forgot Password’ page.
- On clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ button, they will be taken to the “Forgot Password’ Page, where they have to enter their date of birth and also the answer to the security question they had set while registering for the exam.
- On successful completion of these steps, they will be able to create a new password.
- After creating their new password, they should log in to the UCEED website as mentioned above to login to the candidate portal page.
- Once they are on the candidate portal home page, they can easily see the UCEED scorecard
- They can also take a print of the UCEED scorecard for their reference, from this page.
UCEED Scorecard Details
The UCEED scorecard will have the following details mentioned for the reference of the students.
- Their Full Name
- Roll Number
- Total marks that they have scored.
- The marks they have got in each section
- Their overall rank among all students who passed the exam
- And if applicable, their category rank.
All these details are available to the students who have successfully passed the exam. For students who were not able to clear the exam, only their total marks and the marks they have got per section will be displayed on the candidate portal page.
To feature in the UCEED rankers list, students should get the minimum marks prescribed for each section. Along with that, they also need to score the minimum total marks required to pass the exam. To successfully clear the exam general category candidates need a total score of minimum 100 marks, along with at least 10% marks in each section.
Students should ensure that they check the UCEED scorecard on the official website, using their username and password to ensure that they can access the same easily and quickly.
Check all the details for UCEED Exam 2020 at https://www.shiksha.com/design/uceed-exam.