The exotic land of Dubai is one of world-famous tourist vacation spots. It is home to some of the most spectacular buildings and spell-binding hotels. Its architectural beauty is one aspect that attracts huge crowds towards this clean and remarkably warm and friendly environment. Certain unique sightseeing locations can prove to be astonishing to every tourist. Sunning on the beautiful beaches, dining in some of the exotic restaurants, shopping for designer clothes, sipping special cocktails and taking a desert ride are some of the most cherished activities that can be done in Dubai.
The epitome of luxury, Dubai has turned out to be a paradise on earth with the amazing skyscrapers, dazzling lifestyle and manmade islands. For any visitor, whether for holidaying or business, this dessert has everything for everyone to cherish in his/her life.
The city is divided into:
- Deira in the North
- Bur Dubai in the South
This glamorous city expands over both sides of the Creek and the most preferred vacation spots in the world. Enlisted are some of the stunning structures and things to do in Dubai that are noteworthy.
Some Top Attractions in Dubai are:
- Burj Khalifa: With a height of 828 meters, this skyscraper is the tallest building on earth. The stunning view of this tower is indeed an unforgettable memory in your life. The visitors can enjoy several things standing amidst the clouds here. The visitors can enjoy incredible views from the 124th floor from the Observatory Deck.
- Desert Safari: With exciting, fun-filled, adventurous and multiple-designated desert safari, the visitors can enjoy a unique trip to the sand dunes. The extraordinary driving skills and the aptitude to handle the car are amazing. You can try a shot once you land in Dubai and experience the Quad biking or a camel safari and enjoy the true life of Gulf.
- The Palm Islands Dubai: The famous manmade island are excellent creations of the city. Designed in the shape of a palm tree, the Palm Island is so massive that it can be seen from the space. The visitors can witness the marvel of manmade creation in Dubai.
- Dubai Museum: Built in 1787, the museum is celebrated as the oldest building in Dubai. This museum depicts the civilisations and the life of people in the Emirates. It also exhibits a lot of antiques from Asia and Africa.
- The World Islands, Dubai: With a group of 300 man-made islands designed in the shape of a world map, the World Islands extends to more than 4 kilometres off the coast of Dubai. Each island is about 150000 square feet.
- Burj Al Arab: The visitor can explore the tallest 7-star hotel in the world. Started its operations in 1990, the construction of Burj Al Arab took almost five years to complete. The hotel however resembles a Dhow, the Arabian Sea Vessel with a sail.
Why not plan and enjoy exotic Dubai shopping experience at the Dubai Mall and Madinat Jumeirah, or experience the wonderful views of the Dubai Marina and Dubai Creek with excellent tour experiences?